Our season starts on the 1st September 2021 and our new programme is shown below. All events may be subject to change
Meetings are either in the HALL, on ZOOM or OUT at a location, as shown.
At Hall Meetings you will have to sign in, and optionally use the QR Code on your phone app if you have it. Hand sanitizer will be onsite.
If you have attended a Club event and you subsequently experience any Covid-19 symptoms please contact a Committee member without delay so that Track and Trace mechanisms can be implemented.
If you or any person close to you experiences any Covid-19 symptoms , please DO NOT attend any event until you have have a medical all clear.
When attending an event please observe any current social distancing rules and wear a mask at your own discretion.
Given the likelihood of changes in the pandemic situation, the programme is subject to change at short notice. Please check the web site and FB regularly.
PDI entries to be sumitted one week before the competition date.
Print should be placed on stands randomly by the owner and taken down at the end of the evening.
Individuals are resposible for compliance to any official guidelines.
Members and guests attending Club events do so at their own risk.
At the moment refreshments will not be available so please bring your own until we are allowed to use the facilities.
01. HALL Welcome Evening Programme discussion + Images from Summer Outings
08. OUT Evening Shoot - Boscombe Pier and around
13. Monday Afternoon Treasure Hunt in Wareham. Meet at 2.00pm on the Quay
15. OUT Workshop - "Mobile Phone's" Out or In - with Carl. Meet at Canford Cliffs Library 7.00pm
22. HALL Print & PDI Open Competition Judge Kevin Sandall - PDI's To be sent in the week before together with Print Titles . Bring prints in on the night by 7.10pm.
24. Friday Brownsea Trip - Meet at 11 am outside the shop on Brownsea. Bring Picnic
29. ZOOM Speaker Stan Farrow FRPS EFIAP DPAGB "Twenty Twenty Vision"
06. HALL Print & PDI League Competition Open. Judge Rob Barron. PDI's To be sent in the week before together with Print Titles . Bring prints in on the night by 7.10pm.
07. Thursday Walk @ Keyhaven Marshes . Meet 10.30 am in car park. Pub Lunch and for those that would like to "A Walk to Hurst Castle"
13. ZOOM Speaker: Huw Alban - "That's not a Landscape"
20. HALL - In House Workshop + Still Life - Run by Carl & the Members
27. ZOOM - Speaker: Jayne Bond "Wildlife Home & Abroad"
03. HALL Print & PDI Competitions - Open Subject . Judge Eric Kennedy. PDI's to be sent in the week before together with Print Titles . Bring prints in on the night by 7.10pm
10. ZOOM Speaker: Reg Clark - "An Approach to Creative Photography"
17. OUT Worshop - TBA
24. ZOOM Paper Promotion Permajet - "Print with Confidence"
25. HALL - SAPA Competition - Parkstone v Ferndown @ Ferndown. Judge: Amanda Miller
01 HALL Print & Pdi Competitions - Open Subject. Judge: David Warhurst. PDI's to be sent in the week before together with Print Titles . Bring prints in on the night by 7.10pm.
08 ZOOM Speaker: Les Forrester BA Hon Photo ARPS DPAGB EFIAP BF3 - "The Art in Architecture"
15 OUT Bournemouth Christmas Lights + Mulled Wine
22. Christmas Break NO CLUB MEETING
29. Christmas Break NO CLUB MEETING
05 HALL Fish & Chips + Three Way Split/Triptych - Subject "Red White & Blue" and Enprint Panel + Quizzes & AVs - Members to judge
12 HALL Print& PDI Competition - Open Subject. Judge Rob Barron. PDI's to be sent in the week before together with Print Titles . Bring prints on the night by 7.10 pm.
19 ZOOM Speaker: Julian Elliott - "Mongolia"
21 OUT Friday - New Year Dinner @ Bear Cross
26 OUT Workshop - In or Out- TBA
02 ZOOM Speaker : ROGER HANCE FRPS AFIAP DPAGB BPE5 - "Working in Themed Panels"
09 HALL SAPA - Ferndown @ Home. Judge Roy Lambeth
16 HALL Print & PDI Competition- Open Subject. Judge Roger Creber. PDI's to be sent in the week before together with Print Titles . Bring Prints in on the night by 7.10pm.
23 ZOOM Speaker : John & Di Tilsley "Canada Revisited"
02 HALL Print & PDI Competition - Set Subject "Happiness Is...." . Judge Trevor Prince. PDI's to be sent in the week before together with Print Titles . Bring Prints in on the night by 7.10pm.
09 ZOOM Speaker: Steve Hedges LMPA,LRPS - "Creating Impact & Mood"
16 OUT Workshop Out or In - TBA
30 OUT Outside Workshop - TBA
06 HALL Print & PDI Competition - Open Subject. Judge Eric Kennedy. PDI's to be sent in the week before together with Print Titles . Bring Prints in on the night by 7.10pm.
13 ZOOM Speaker: Alex Frederickson - "Abstract Street Photography"
20 HALL My Masterpiece - The National Gallery - PDI's. + "Red in it" Print Competition -There has to be red in your image. Judge: Kevin Sandall. PDI's to be sent in the week before together with Print Titles . Bring Prints in on the night by 7.10pm.
27 OUT Workshop out or In - TBA
04 HALL Best of Year Competition for Print & PDI. Judge : Paul Thackeray
11 ZOOM Speaker Daniel Sands - "Changing Perspectives"
18 OUT Workshop out or in TBA
25 HALL AGM & Awards